Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Then and Now!

Usual glance through the newspaper today, news about how are neighbours are so united to fight against us. I have a feeling; we will have a “WAR”

I was reminded of what once a friend of mine, whose dad is in the Army said. When these Maoists topic was being discussed, he was telling how China was funding all these activities also helping Pakistan to gear up for a fierce battle against us.

Amidst all this, found an interesting article. I mean interesting for me, certain characters of the past, their present was being tracked. What caught my eye, was ‘Arvind Swamy’ 
Remember, how my school friend was crazy about him, and now his latest pic! Oh gosh!! She dare not see it..hehe..

Alright, then came the surprise..one of the four whom they were checking the past and now, was Mr.Reny George. Name sounded very familiar, also the pic. Then reading the article confirmed, he was the same person whom we happened to meet during one of our Spoorthi activities. We had visited a ‘Home for Prisoner’s Children’ and the caretakers were the exact family that was mentioned in the newspaper.

Reny George was a famous criminal of yester years, got into limelight for brutally killing his Uncle and Aunt for drugs!! And when I happened to compare, what he is doing now.
Oh man!! One famous script for a movie I thought, a reformed man..Reny George now runs an orphanage and spends his life looking after them.

Mal movie already made on this person, and definitely “Reel is sometimes actually Real”

No comments: