Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Jolt of adventure....

The usual days of my life which begins with getting the cab ontime for work and ends with the thought of getting up early to get into the cab next day. U sense me need to do smthin different, i did too..So I decided to find what can be an alternate profession other than an IT job for me, so a good friend of mine suggests that me should try my hand hosting some travel show and the second option was to become an Arms dealer.Says that would wrk best for a person that I am.

So to get a jolt of adventure into my otherwise SSDD, I am taking this option seriously but the problem now is just to find which of the travel programmes would need a person like me? For sure, I can't taste an awful dish and claim "Ohhh amazing, these green chilies look so green!!!!" Pretty obvious me dont fit in there too with my frank opinions. Or mebbe u knw wot? Me just suffering from quarter life crisis. Need to find another way out ppl...

2 comments:

Jo said...

easy miss.

become a cop, they reach only after the thief is caught or everythings over like in the movies.

Suits u best ;) that way u can take ur time to reach ur destination

yezdi3736 said...

Yes jo..for all the days I have made you wait, this suggestion is taken seriously ;)